Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

My Retelling Narrative on The Three Little Pigs


The Three Little Pigs

Once upon a time there were three little pigs. The pigs mother said ”You are too old to be living with me, go and find a new home to live in.“ So they went off looking for a new home to live in. The first little pig built his house out straws, the second little pig built his house out of sticks, and the third little pig built his house out of bricks, and of course bricks take a lot of time to build.

The scary evil wolf jumped out and saw the first little pig house. The scary evil wolf sneaked over there and said ”Little pig little pig let me in.“ ”No no no!“ Said the little pig.”Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in.“ So he did, while the scary evil wolf blowing his house in. The first little pig went to the second little pig house.

The evil wolf found out that the first little pig escaped from him. The evil wolf found another house that was made out of sticks and it was the second little pig. The evil wolf looked into the window and saw the first little pig inside with the other pig. Then the evil wolf said”Little pigs little pigs let me in. “ ”No no no! “ Said the little pigs.” Then I’ll huff and I’ll puff and I’ll blow your house in. “ So he did, and then the two little pigs escaped to the third little pig house.

When the two little pigs arrived to the third little pig house, the evil wolf came and saw the two little pigs that had escaped from him. He peeked into the window and saw the three little pigs and slowly licked his lips and said looks like I’m having dinner tonight.” Little pigs little pigs let me in! “ Said the evil wolf. ” No no no. “ Said the three little pigs. ”Then I’ll puff and I’ll huff and I’ll blow your house in. “ Said the evil wolf.

So he did, but he kept blowing and blowing but he could not blow his house down. The evil wolf think and think so he said I’ll climbed up the roof and climb down the chimney. Just before the evil wolf came down, they put  a pot on top of the fire and took off the lid then, SPLASH! The evil wolf struct into the pot like a lightning bolt and the three little pigs close the lid and ate the evil wolf for dinner.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.