Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Netbook Reflections 2013

This year I have found using my netbook to be successful. I have enjoyed using my netbook because it is much easier to do my work on a document. It’s also easier for my teacher to check my work. Instead of drawing and colouring inside my exercises book, I can put pictures on my document, change the font and also I can change the colour of my font.

The barriers in using my netbook are having to wait all the time when my internet is too slow, and that’s why I couldn’t get onto some websites for example Popplet, Maths Whizz, Sumdog and also Studyladder. I don’t like being the last one to get onto the websites when my internet is very slow.

The interesting thing about my netbook is that I can  go on different websites like Math Whizz, Sumdog, Studyladder and Popplet. We can also do our reading on our netbook instead of printing out worksheet to write on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.