Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Reflecting On My Origami Crane: By Tevita



Reflecting on my Origami Crane

Please write detailed answers, as reflecting helps you build understanding with your learning.

1. Are you pleased with your origami crane? why / why not?
Yes because it came out at exactly the way I wanted to be.

2. What part did you find easy? why / why not?un
Folding the paper into half and quarters.

3. What part did you find tricky / difficult? Why / why not?
Making the 2 layer of squares.

4. Who / What helped you in making your Origami Crane?
Isabella and Miss Paton helped me.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about folding, listening, persistence (not giving up) etc.
I would have to listen more and do it myself.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tevita

    great job with your Origami Crane and a great reflection about listening more when instructions are being given

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.